Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Too much MIDI (please forgive me)


Ford & Lopatin is a colab duo between Dainel Lopatin aka (Oneohtrix Point Never) and Joel Ford from Tigercity. I first listened to their album “Channel Pressure” in 2010 from a good friend of mine. The album is a texturizing blend of samples, syths, Drum Machines, and everything midi I suppose. The duo was formerly known as Games by the way their EP “THAT WE CANPLAY” has a significantly different sound and feel. Totally worth the listen.
                Anyways on Channel Pressure I really loved the second Track Channel Pressure, it has such a great build up and coasts off into the rest of the album perfectly. Also check out the song Too much MIDI (Please forgive me). The original version is great the part at 1:14 is unreal, but the Alan Braxe Remix is awesome too!
Original



Alan Braxe Remix 




No comments:

Post a Comment