Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Killer Mike R.A.P music and Run the Jewels

I had heard great things about Killer Mike's 2012 album, R.A.P Music, but  I put off listening to him for a long time. I got to see Killer Mike this year at Bonnaroo and man can he put on a show! In my opinion I thought he out-shined most of the Hip Hop performers there. Something about a good MC who knows how to involve a crowd thrills me. Anyways his album R.A.P music is great! Its packed with energy, integrity, and lyrics from the heart and soul. You can tell Killer Mike has a lot to say and a lot to prove, and he's doing it with style and great production. I'm not going to post this particular album but I'll post his new collaboration with EI-P called Run the Jewels.
           
                                 R.A.P Music (my personal Favorite Track by Killer Mike)


You can get Run The Jewels here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment