Sunday, January 20, 2013

In my heart Silver and Katherine

I grew up seeing  a member of this band working at my public library. Even more bizarre  was my brother rented the movie, "Half Japanese  The Band that would be King" thinking it would be a joke. Well a little later we found out that Half Japanese was a real band that helped form punk rock and influenced bands like Sonic Youth and Nirvana. This band performs every summer around August at a festival called Shakemore, and it is hands down one of the best days of my year, plus its free! I'll do another post about the band in much more detail later, but here we have the song Silver and Katherine. I'm not sure I have to even say this but the saxophone is stunning, and the youtube video has Jad Fair's art. Enjoy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment